We actively strive to ensure that all publications, including this site, conform to Accessibility and Usability Standards. However, if you feel we can improve any of our publications, please contact us.
This site has been tested in the three most popular internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. If you experience any difficulties whilst using the site in any type of browser, please let us know via email.
This site has been designed to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
As such visitors can control the size of the text, stylesheets text colour and use ‘access keys’ on the keyboard rather than the mouse to navigate through the pages.
The Access keys or keyboard shortcuts that replace the need to use a mouse for navigation are as follows:
- ALT – H (press enter) homepage
- ALT – S (type search phrase and press enter) search box
- ALT – M (tab to make selection and then press enter) top item in the main menu, tab to make selection
- ALT – T (tab to make selection and then press enter) first item in tool menu in the top right
- ALT – P (press enter) print page
- ALT – U (tab to make selection and then press enter) top item in left hand sub menu
- ALT – C (press enter) first item in the page contact at the bottom of the page (tab to email address – if available – and press enter to open new message pop up
- ALT – Z (tab to make selection and then press enter) first size in the font size changer
- ALT – B last item in the breadcrumb trail (press enter to refresh the page)
Please note your browser may not support access keys.
Navigating this site
To navigate through this site, please use the menu on the left hand side of the screen. If you are using a screen reader, you can use the access key alt – M (press enter), this will take you to the main menu, from there you can use the tab key to navigate through the links.
To access PDF’s please download the latest pdf reader.
You may change the font size on screen through your browser.
You may import your own stylesheet into this site. In Internet Explorer select Tools, then Internet options, and then Accessibility. Next click on any or all of three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes. In the same window you can change your style sheet by clicking the checkbox that says, ‘format document using my style sheet’ then browse to your style sheet on your computer and click OK.